- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"the staff were very friendly & welcoming & helpfull the room was warm very clean the bed was very commfortable the breakfast was very nice,..."
"Unfortunately we were not able to stay both nights as I had developed bad back pain prior to arriving at Corstorphine. We asked the duty man..."
"All staff were friendly and very helpful choice at breakfast was superb and value for money...."
"Clean tidy room. Everything worked though the shower door not working properly and could do with bleaching away the black edging. Mattress v..."
About the hotel
This charming lodge is a great choice if you’re looking for budget accommodation right on Edinburgh’s doorstep. Corstorphine is one of the seven hills of Edinburgh, near the city’s western suburbs of Kingsknowe and Slateford. It provides an ideal base whether attending a business event at Edinburgh International Conference Centre or spending a short break in Scotland’s vibrant capital.
The lodge is home to 28 comfy rooms and a Toby Carvery, where you’ll find a hearty range of freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and all the traditional trimmings. Edinburgh is a fantastic city to visit, with its distinctive architecture, world-class cultural scene, plus pubs and restaurants aplenty. For a start you could delve into hundreds of years of history at Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace, shop to your heart’s content amongst the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile, climb the volcanic Authur’s Seat in Holyrood Park, or see more than a thousand animals at Edinburgh Zoo.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
the staff were very friendly & welcoming & helpfull the room was warm very clean the bed was very commfortable the breakfast was very nice, its only 10 mins from the town centre the people are very friendly, would definatley stay there again.
Very tired decor in public areas - chipped paintwork didn't appear to have been painted for several years.
Room however was better if somewhat cramped