- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night B&B as a stopover on our way to Edinburgh. Location is great and staff are helpful enoug..."
"We booked our room the day before travelling and were amazed at the reasonable price for bed and Breakfast for two people. The staff were we..."
About the hotel
Situated in Eddleston, in the picturesque Scottish Borders, The Horseshoe Restaurant with Rooms features an award-winning restaurant and 8 elegant bedrooms with free Wi-Fi. There is free parking. With stylish decor and luxury en suite bathrooms, the rooms at The Horseshoe each have a private entrance.
Rooms also feature a work desk, a wall-mounted LCD TV and local organic toiletries. The 2 AA-Rosette Restaurant has sumptuous décor, and offers fine cuisine and world wines. Surrounded by scenic countryside, The Horseshoe is just 10 minutes' drive from Peebles centre. Historical Edinburgh can be reached in 30 minutes' drive, and Dawyck Gardens are a 20-minute drive away. As there are a limited number of tables available in the very popular Restaurant, guests are requested to either request a table to be reserved when booking or to call the restaurant directly to confirm whether a table is available. Please note that the property is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Check in time is from 3pm-10pm.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night B&B as a stopover on our way to Edinburgh.
Location is great and staff are helpful enough, although don't expect cheerful as they take themselves very seriously. This hotel is absolutely fine, if you are looking for somewhere convenient for the city and comfortable. However, the accommodation is 3* at best and it fails to live up to its own hype. The walls are paper thin so you will hear every snore coming from your neighboring rooms. The beds are small ours was a 'double' but that is a very generous description. Yes there are tea and coffee making facilitates but no milk. and they literally mean tea and coffee so don't expect a nice hot chocolate. The bathrooms are functional but nothing special and the 'organic' luxury products provided are minuscule and disappointing. This is very much a superb restaurant which can't be faulted, trying to run a high class hotel on the reputation of their food and unfortunately, as far as accommodating goes, it just doesn't cut it. In a nutshell, having stayed in many 5 star/luxury hotels, this one pails in comparison, its well worth a stay just for the food but expect average rather than luxurious. Oh and if you spend anywhere near their standard tariff of £140 a night, you really have got more money than sense. Don't pay more than £70 for it there are better options close by (the Mercure for example)