- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"I have stayed here before and enjoyed my stay, Yes, the room was small but the room I stayed in for the rate was much smaller. I can't begin..."
"Tiny bedroom, no space to walk around bed, and even a small suitcase could not easily be stored without causing an obstacle to movement. Roo..."
"The room was very small..."
"Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very good value for money. Unfortunately, the breakfast let them down. Food was cold, no fried eggs, £11+...."
"Absolutely loved my stay! Room was clean and really nice! It was my boyfriends birthday and they even had a birthday card in there for him...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Park Grand London Paddington, a contemporary property easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations. With excellent access to a variety of transport links, close proximity to Kensington Gardens and Heathrow airport via the Heathrow Express, Park Grand London Paddington is ideal for business and leisure travellers. Our recently refurbished rooms are beautifully designed with an emphasis on style and comfort.
Chic and contemporary, the bedrooms are beautifully equipped with state-of-the-art amenities including complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi, LCD TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee making facilities, in-room safe and much more. Seeking extra indulgence? The modern Club Rooms have special pampering extras like complimentary fruit and mineral water on arrival, bathrobes and slippers, local newspaper and complimentary access to the fitness centre. Club Room guests also have access to the Club Lounge where they can relax, unwind and enjoy complimentary beverages. The Club Lounge has a computer with complimentary internet access for guests to stay connected! The lovely ambience further extends to the charming on-site restaurant, which offers a daily freshly prepared breakfast with a choice of full-English or Continental. The Atlantic bar offers light appetisers and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The cosy fireplace makes the bar an ideal place to unwind and relax. Despite being located in a happening part of London, Park Grand London Paddington offers a quiet and relaxing stay with flawless style and comfort
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Good location but small room
I have stayed here before and enjoyed my stay, Yes, the room was small but the room I stayed in for the rate was much smaller.
I can't begin to imagine how they got a double bed in the room. Would have made more sense to sell it as a single to manage customer expectations. I will stay here again but request to stay on the road facing side of the building where I think the bigger the rooms are (based on previous experience). Good breakfast and very good location, close to Paddington station.
Hotel could do with improvement
Tiny bedroom, no space to walk around bed, and even a small suitcase could not easily be stored without causing an obstacle to movement.
Room was far too hot, and did not cool down with the small window opening. Bed was comfortable, but sleep was difficult due to the heat. Hot buffet breakfast was good, but expensive. Overall poor value for money. The Public areas were spacious, clean and well appointed so arrival in the room was a great disappointment.