- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Hotel was very central for shopping and transport but traffic noise was constant really needs to be double glaced .....beds extremely comfy..."
"Overall a satisfactory stay, window view was high storey car park and side street, but hotel was a central location in the city centre. Only..."
"Clean, comfortable, central good bar and services if required. Just next to portrait gallery beautiful building inside and out...."
"The hotel is in a good location. The room was extremely small although a lovely view down to the sea. Comfy bed and room and shower/toilet w..."
"Just a stroll from the train station. Room adequate for what we paid. Tea coffee etc could have been better stocked. Helpful, friendly staff..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Edinburgh's Historic New Town, 28 York Place Hotel is the perfect location for your next trip to Scotland's Capital City. Each of our well appointed bedrooms has en-suite facilities with shower over bath. Breakfast is available from 8.
30am until 9. 30am Monday-Friday and 9. 30am until 10. 30am Saturday-Sunday. Complimentary on site parking is available. This is offered on a first come first served basis and alternatively parking is available in the St James Centre 24 hour monitored multi-storey car park, opposite the hotel. Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel and is complimentary for all guests.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was very central for shopping and transport but traffic noise was constant really needs to be double glaced .....beds extremely comfy
Overall a satisfactory stay, window view was high storey car park and side street, but hotel was a central location in the city centre.
Only slight disatisfaction was that I read about the parking spaces available, but not at a charge of a tenner. Would have appriciated knowing that upfront. Other than that a good hotel, maybe more suitable for travel and business than a couples break.