This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
FREE Sauna FREE Heated Spa FREE Daily Activities FREE 1 hour WIFI in The Travel Shop during opening hours FREE Tea and Coffee Backpack in style at Nomads newest Auckland hostel – Nomads Auckland Backpackers Hostel. Nomads Auckland Hostel is located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Auckland; near everything you need for your stay in this fantastic city. Come stay at this stylish, up market hostel in the central city.
Clean and cosy facilities, with a friendly atmosphere and crew who will cater to your every whim! Located near to Vector Arena, the Sky tower, the viaduct harbor, train station and all the downtown shops, Nomads Auckland is the perfect place to base yourself in Auckland. Facilities include 24 hour reception, Global Gossip internet and Wi-Fi, a library and book exchange and female only dorms!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet