This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
City Hotel Ansbach is a modern hotel, located in one of Berlin’s most central areas with historic shops and businesses. Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is in the same neighbourhood as the hotel, with Berlin’s historic shopping promenade, Kurfürstendamm, and Europe’s largest department store, the Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe), both located within a 100 metre radius of our establishment. The hotel is located right next to a U-Bahn station so getting around the city is no problem at all.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/11/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Extra beds in a double room are charged 15EUR per extra bed per night. The LateRooms.com rate for City Hotel Ansbach in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet