This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This 4-star hotel is just a few steps from Parque del Buen Retiro and Madrid’s Golden Triangle of Art, the highest concentration of world-class art museums in the world. Just 20 metres from Calle de Serrano and close to Puerte de Alcalá, the hotel is less than a kilometre from the 3 museums that form the corners of the Golden Triangle: the Museo del Prado, the Myseo Thyssen - Bornemisza and the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. Parque del Buen Retiro consists of 350 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland in the centre of the city and it is just metres away.
All of Madrid’s best shops and most fashionable boutiques are nearby. Jardin de Recoletos offers high quality 4-star accommodation at excellent value rates. The convenient central location and good access to the city’s Metro system, makes the hotel a great base for exploring this superb city.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/10/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Breakfast supplement per person / night: 19.50 Euros The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet