- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Disappointed l had to pay £12 a day parking , in the smallest car park in the world!!!!!..."
"Stayed in room 201 which is on the ground floor near entrance and has a window out to the street. Unfortunately this meant that I was kept a..."
"We will be staying again next time we're in Edinburgh..."
"Stayed here for 4 nights over Easter. Location on Albany Street was excellent. Just around the corner from the Playhouse and plenty of eatin..."
"We stayed for just one night on a flying visit to Edinburgh. The staff we encountered were very friendly, helpful and efficient. The buildi..."
About the hotel
The Albany is a grade "A" listed Georgian style Town House Hotel and is one of Edinburgh's premiere boutique hotels. We are located on a peaceful street in the heart of this beautiful and vivacious city, only a short walk from all the city's main attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, and Princes Street. All of our rooms are en-suite and provide tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed l had to pay £12 a day parking , in the smallest car park in the world!!!!!
Stayed in room 201 which is on the ground floor near entrance and has a window out to the street.
Unfortunately this meant that I was kept awake by people checking in and talking in hallway and traffic outside. The bed was super small - I'm 6 foot and did not fit on it and though I appreciate this is a personal preference I found the mattress too hard. I was here to sit a royal college exam so this was not the restful sleep I had hoped for. Check in staff were lovely and helpful and let me leave my bags while I sat my exam. Breakfast was plentiful and varied.