- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 4 nights over Easter. Location on Albany Street was excellent. Just around the corner from the Playhouse and plenty of eatin..."
"We stayed for just one night on a flying visit to Edinburgh. The staff we encountered were very friendly, helpful and efficient. The buildi..."
"even though there was building work going on, our stay was not affected. The staff were very pleasant and the room was excellent...."
"One of the best things about this hotel is that it is in the heart of Edinburgh and within walking distance of the train station. We arrived..."
"Lovely room. Great location...."
About the hotel
The Albany is a grade "A" listed Georgian style Town House Hotel and is one of Edinburgh's premiere boutique hotels. We are located on a peaceful street in the heart of this beautiful and vivacious city, only a short walk from all the city's main attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, and Princes Street. All of our rooms are en-suite and provide tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Albany Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
a lovely basement room wasted by the view of rubbish lying outside the window that obviously had not cleaned for a long time.
Also most of the staff did not want to appeared not to communicate with the guest's, a simple Hello is a very nice gesture
Sadly a little dissapointed
The hotel had great potential to be fantastic and we really liked the boutique idea, but the room was very tired.
It needed a fresh lick of paint, the towels were threadbare and there were make-up stains on the bathrobes. The TV above the bath didn't work and we spent some time hunting for the remote for the bedroom TV which had fallen behind a piece of furniture prior to us arriving. The buttons on the side of the TV were damaged and not operational. We were disappointed with the breakfast - no option of a cooked breakfast and the food available was rather bland. It was a real shame after reading such positive reviews about the hotel.