- 120 guest reviews
"Could not fault the accommodation. Very convenient, close to the M53 & A55, and just a few minutes to Chester City Centre. Plenty of ground..."
"Having read the reviews prior to our stay i was fearing the worst.However,although the hotel itself could do with a little updating,i found..."
"Room was a good size. New mattress needed on the bed. Toilet tissue needs upgrading to a better quality. Lack of bar staff, the receptionist..."
"Bed was soft, room/bathroom looks small, good customer service, wifi only work at the entrance and restaurant area but not in the rooms, Par..."
"Greeted with friendly manner and charm. Room was large and clean, however - returning in the evening there was no hot water from the taps, s..."
About the hotel
The Dene Hotel Chester, is an established family run hotel in an attractive setting less than one mile from the City centre. Developed and extended over several decades, the Dene Hotel has become a landmark in the suburbs of this historic city. Our friendly yet professional team prides itself on offering high service standards, while our prices reflect our ethos of giving good value for money.
All 53 rooms have en-suite facilities,and we have the ability to alter their set up to accommodate up to four adults, or a family with children. Located within a mile of both the M53 and A55, the Dene Hotel is ideally situated as both a gateway to North Wales and the rural county of Cheshire. Cooked and Continental breakfasts are very competitively priced to make them an exceptional treat while you stay with us. The Dene Hotel has ample free car parking, allowing you to wander into the city through the village of Hoole with its many artisan boutiques and local amentities. The city centre and the railway station are less than one mile away and the hotel is located on several of Chester's frequent bus services. Chester is one of the best-preserved walled cities in England with medieval galleried streets and an extensive range of quality shops, ideal for summer strolls and Christmas bargains. The historic city of Chester is the perfect location for exploring the North West and Wales, and is home to one of Britain's finest racecourses. Snowdonia National Park is less than an hour's drive away and also within easy reach are the Peak District, the Lake District, the Fylde coast and the cities of Manchester and Liverpool. In the immediate vicinity, one can find thousands on places to visit including; Jodrell Bank, Tatton Park, Chirk and Conway Castles, Snowdon Mountain Railway, Mouldsworth Motor Museum and Erddig Hall.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Could not fault the accommodation.
Very convenient, close to the M53 & A55, and just a few minutes to Chester City Centre. Plenty of ground floor bedrooms, ideal for the elderly and disabled persons. Down side, there was no Full English Breakfast, on the day, which was available, when the booking was made. When travelling, Continental Breakfast, does not meet the day ahead.
Dene Hotel Chester
Having read the reviews prior to our stay i was fearing the worst.However,although the hotel itself could do with a little updating,i found no real reason to complain.The room was basic but practical and clean.Price wise,it's what you would expect in return for a no frills stay.8/10...based on the target area of the hotel.