- 1 guest reviews
"All staff very pleasant & welcoming. Very helpful over our enforced delay from Hong Kong. Pool good, room lovely. Very quiet in a big city...."
About the hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney is an intimate, boutique style, five-star hotel housed within a stunning heritage-listed building located in the heart of the city. The hotel is proud to offer a refreshing 100% smoke-free environment. Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney provides complimentary internet access to all hotel guests.
When paying by credit or debit card at the hotel a 2% surcharge will apply. The hotel features 362 stylish guestrooms all of which feature a separate shower and extra deep baths, accessible rooms are fitted with shower only. The Lady Fairfax Room is ideal multi-propose room bathed in natural light serving a full buffet breakfast daily and dinner only on Sunday nights. At lunch and the evening the room is easily transformed into an ultra chic inner city venue perfect for any function or private dining experience. The Fax Bar is the perfect meeting place in the heart of the city. Whether it is to unwind with a evening drink or that must needed morning coffee or enjoy simply enjoy a delicious bar menu daily. The Fax Bar can cater for all needs, open daily. Bentley Restaurant + Bar, one of Australia's renowned restaurants, is located on the lobby level of the hotel. The full a-la-carte menu and fun and tasty bar menu by highly awarded chef Brent Savage is complimented by sommelier Nick Hildebrandt’s eclectic wine list. Bentley is a cutting edge dining and bar experience in one of Sydney's most impressive dining rooms. Open for lunch from 12noon, Monday to Friday and Dinner Monday to Saturday. The Health Club is located on the Mezzanine level and features a 15 metre indoor lap pool, spa, steam room, gym and Evangeline's Hair & Day Spa. Nestled in the heart of the CBD and surrounded many of Australia's top companies, major shopping precincts, theatres and nightlife, Radisson Plaza Hotel Sydney is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Many of Sydney’s famous sights including the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, historical Rocks area, Circular Quay and the Botanical Gardens are within walking distance. Environmental Responsibility – The hotel is proudly Green Globe Silver Accredited.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/04/2015 to 31/12/2019 - When paying by credit or debit card at the hotel a 2% surcharge will apply. Pre-authorisation on a credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals charges applies at this property - $100.00 per night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All staff very pleasant & welcoming.
Very helpful over our enforced delay from Hong Kong. Pool good, room lovely. Very quiet in a big city.