- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The Arts is well situated, within walking distance of Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens, good eating establishments, though Oxford Street its..."
About the hotel
General hotel facilities: Garden courtyard and swimming pool * Breakfast cafe * 24 hour reception * Tour booking desk * Luggage store * Guest laundry The following services are provided free of charge: * Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of hotel * Fitness room * Internet booth * Guest bicycles * FOXTEL Sports and Movies * Parking (limited, subject to availability)
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Arts, Sydney. Lions Tour.
The Arts is well situated, within walking distance of Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens, good eating establishments, though Oxford Street itself is mixed.
Be careful of the address. There are two number 21 Oxford Streets, one at each end. That is a first for me. Apparently the Paddington end starts numbering at 1, as does the other end. This lead to great confusion as the other 21 Oxford Street is also a Subway fast food joint.