- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"booked a twin beds but it's like sleeping in a sofa , it's too small !! The bathroom was nice and modern showers , toiletries were L'Occitan..."
"Brilliant little apartment, perfect for one night. Most amazing view right over Princes Street, very central. Would definitely stay there ag..."
"Centrally located for Edinburgh castle & the Royal Mile. Lovely to have a microwave & fridge in the room - we friendly & helpful staff. Will..."
"Great location, stunning room with a high level of cleanliness. Great restaurant with attentive staff and lovely environment. Requested room..."
"Nice room, initial impression very good and room was clean. Kitchen area had basic tea/ coffee supplies and bathroom was clean with enough t..."
About the hotel
Fraser Suites Edinburgh, is a sumptuous boutique hotel, boasting 75 luxurious and contemporary rooms in an enviable location. This historic building is ideally situated just off the Royal Mile, moments from Edinburgh Castle, on St Giles Street, the former Fleet Street of Scotland! Dating back to the 1800's, the property boasts superb views across Princes Street Gardens to the Firth of Forth and beyond and features bespoke art commissioned from the Edinburgh College of Art throughout. As you step through the door into the world of Frasers Hospitality, you will instantly feel welcome and at home.
Our friendly and courteous staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one, whether it’s for one night or more. You’ll be spoiled for choice between plush Classic Rooms, Luxurious Suites and Unique One Bedroom apartments with stunning views over the city. All rooms are finished with the highest quality linen and Designer Guild fabrics.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 31/12/2019 - All customers are asked for a pre-authorisation on their cards on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good location ,
booked a twin beds but it's like sleeping in a sofa , it's too small !.
The bathroom was nice and modern showers , toiletries were L'Occitane which is my favourite . Dinner at the Bistro was nice , food was great , Reception staff were welcoming and friendly.
Brilliant little apartment, perfect for one night.
Most amazing view right over Princes Street, very central. Would definitely stay there again.