- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"A very friendly family business. Close to city centre...."
"My single room was simple and basic but with all the necessities for an overnight stay. The decor is somewhat dated with cheap furnishings...."
"good old fashioned customer service every time!..."
"Delightful but a little quirky! The hosts could not do enough for you. The evening meal took a while to arrive but it was well worth the wai..."
"We was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the accommodation for the price. Only thing was the over firm mattress and use of sheets rat..."
About the hotel
The Adriatic Hotel is a family run 2 star self assessed budget hotel. We are situated 7-10 minutes drive out of Leeds city centre (train station) and 5 minutes drive to The First Direct Leeds Arena. We have 25 en-suite bedrooms with five different types of accommodation from single to family bedrooms offering hotel services at B&B prices providing that home from home atmosphere.
All rooms have WiFi access. Groups of up to 35 can easily be accommodated. The buzzing city centre is a fantastic place with trendy shops, bars, restaurants and the breath-taking Trinity Shopping Centre and Victoria Quarter. Also, situated a stones throw from Chapel Allerton, a cosmopolitan suburb of Leeds with fantastic wine bars, restaurants, cafes and is a great alternative to a night out in the city centre. The location of The Adriatic is ideal for the tourist or business traveller
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A very friendly family business.
Close to city centre.
My single room was simple and basic but with all the necessities for an overnight stay.
The decor is somewhat dated with cheap furnishings. It is not a place in which to relax or spend a holiday, but is perfectly adequate for sleeping purposes. Above all the hosts are wonderfully welcoming and friendly and for that alone I would certainly stay there again.