- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Room I had was adequate for the evening ! Breakfast was continental which I'm pretty sure it never stated on late rooms but was ok !! Recept..."
"Stayed for a weekend and enjoyed. Could not fault our time in the hotel. Staff can't do enough for you from the moment you arrive to the mom..."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, rooms very clean and breakfast porridge excellent. Would stay again, if work takes me back to Edinburgh...."
"Accommodation clean and comfortable great to return to after a full day shopping on Princess Street - staff very helpful , continental break..."
"Lovely clean hotel very close to the centre. Room was spotless and the staff were great. No problems at all!..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the city centre, the Edinburgh Thistle Hotel is located in the prestigious, quiet and residential west end area of Edinburgh New Town. The hotel is central and near to Edinburgh Castle, the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and of course the renowned Princes Street with its vast array of stylish shops and stores. Established in 1924, the hotel has retained most of its original period features, having once been a Georgian Town House.
During your stay, your accommodation will be in one of 11 en-suite rooms. All bedrooms are elegant, comfortable and spacious. If you are planning an event in Edinburgh and require a setting that is rich in Scottish character as well as meeting your specific business or personal needs, then the Edinburgh Thistle Hotel is the perfect city centre venue.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Room I had was adequate for the evening .
Breakfast was continental which I'm pretty sure it never stated on late rooms but was ok !. Receptionist was lovely really helpful a credit to the hotel!!
We enjoyed are stay, nice pleasent hotel, would stay here again
Was a nice pleasant hotel, close to town, train station etc, was an enjoyable stay and would stay here again,