This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Glenora Guest House, previously known as the Glenora Hotel and is recommended in the Good Hotel Guide 2008 and the Michelin Guide 2008. Situated in the city centre, at Haymarket, The Glenora Guest House, Edinburgh is close to the city's excellent shops, the financial district, the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC - a 5 minute walk from us) the Airlink bus stop & airport tram and the top tourist attractions. It is in the ideal location for business travellers and for Scottish short city breaks.
Our rooms are furnished and decorated thoughtfully and luxuriously. We offer a wide selection from our inclusive continental breakfast in our dining room. The Glenora Guest House hotel provides excellent accommodation and service at a reasonable price in the very heart of the city. Please note that we check-in from 14:00-19. 00 every day. A later check-in is possible only if arranged in advance.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Games Console , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet