- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Straight forward check in, advised that there was a problem with the shower but that it was still usable. Room was comfortable and clean wit..."
"The Gaurds hotel well situated at Haymarket station ,straight across road ,staff very polite and friendly . Room nice clean ours was on grou..."
"We stayed for 2 nights in the bridal suite, the room was excellent, old fashioned style room but with a beautiful modern bathroom, tons of f..."
"This was my first stay at the Guards Hotel in Edinburgh. I found my room to be basic but clean and tidy and for the money I paid it was a ba..."
"The room, while quite small and without windows, was very well equipped, clean and cosy! The bed was extremely comfortable, the the en suite..."
About the hotel
The Guards hotel is perfectly located opposite Haymarket Station, in Edinburgh's City Centre, offering excellent accommodation and a warm welcome. **PLEASE NOTE THE HOTEL HAVE A MINIMUM THREE NIGHT STAY BETWEEN 29-31 2014 DECEMBER**
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Guards Hotel Edinburgh
Straight forward check in, advised that there was a problem with the shower but that it was still usable.
Room was comfortable and clean with tea and coffee available. limited channels on tv but we had wifi. Heating in room could do with being looked at, we had it to the max and it only took the edge of what was a chilly day. Breakfast was excellent, chap doing breakfasts couldn't do enough. all in all a pleasant stay and I would use the hotel again.
hotel was nothing like the pictures or description given was dirty and tired so bad we couldnt stay big disappointment ruined my weekend