- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, clean near the metro..."
"Stayed here for a long weekend with my 21 year old son for a sporting event. Although in an industial area the main places were easily acces..."
"Overall quality excellent, as is value for money. Did not eat there so cannot comment. Staff very helpful and speak excellent English...."
"Out of town base, basic and very clean but... Wifi terrible, only ALLOWED 30 mins free a day and then it doesn't work. No hairdryer, bathroo..."
About the hotel
This modern, value hotel is located in L’Hospitalet, opposite the Fira 2 congress centre and 8 km from central Barcelona. Surrounded by the business district of La Pedrosa, this Travelodge provides simple, functional accommodation for those on a budget. It is located beside the new Gran Vía 2 shopping mall and just a 5-minute drive from Montjuic Park.
Convenient metro services connect the hotel to Barcelona’s central Plaça Catalunya in 15 minutes. Start a busy day with breakfast in the property’s cafe. Free parking is also available on site.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 25/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel, a maximum of 7 night stay. You can only make a booking or stay in the hotel only if you are 18 years old or over. The LateRooms.com rate for Travelodge L'Hospitalet in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, clean near the metro
Stayed here for a long weekend with my 21 year old son for a sporting event.
Although in an industial area the main places were easily accessible.