- 4 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay at the Glengogra. The room was very pleasant and quiet and we had everything we needed. It was in a great location with..."
"Great place, top location and good value..."
"My wife and I spent a very pleasant weekend in Dublin over Valentines weekend. We found Glenogra House very homely and our room was very com..."
"Very happy with my stay. The decor is a bit tired but the place is in very good condition and spotlessly clean. I'll definitely use this pro..."
About the hotel
Glenogra House is a beautiful 4 Star Edwardian guesthouse situated in the heart of Ballsbridge just ten minutes from Dublin City Centre. Opposite the R. D.
S. Exhibition Centre and the Four Seasons Hotel, Glenogra House is close to all amenities including Sandymount DART station, major bus routes, and the Air Coach, Lansdowne Road Stadium, British and American Embassy, Dublin Port, Dun Laoghaire Port, and car ferries. Within a few minutes walk there is a wide range of excellent restaurants and traditional bars.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Review of the Glengogra
We had a lovely stay at the Glengogra.
The room was very pleasant and quiet and we had everything we needed. It was in a great location with the DART train into the city just a few minutes walk away and nice restaurants just down the road. The breakfasts were excellent and the owners very helpful with advice on places to visit. We would definitely stay there again.
Great place, top location and good value