This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
ts location and facilities make the four-star Parkhotel Praha a perfect choice for visitors to Prague, regardless of whether they come for business or tourism. The hotel has 10 floors with nice furnishings and 237 newly designed rooms, offering guests the singular comfort and ease of the four-star standard, including all facilities. Each room is equipped with a safe-deposit box, mini-bar, TV, telephone, air-conditioning, and a high-speed internet connection.
For more discerning clients we offer 8 suites, located on the 3rd through the 10th floor of our hotel, with spacious bedrooms, a living room and bathroom. The 9th and 10th floor suites also include a luxurious whirlpool bathtub. There are also two rooms available for people with a disability, the facilities and location of which ensure a comfortable stay. Over the years, we have hosted many important guests and have successfully organized many important events and social gatherings. Several restaurants, conference halls, a wide array of services and our professional approach satisfy even the most demanding clients. The centre of Prague is just a couple of minutes away, by car, metro or tram. We recommend using the well-organised tram system. From the tram stop, located 20 metres from the hotel, you can get to either Staré Město or Malá Strana within 12 minutes, without needing to transfer. Moreover, along your way you can enjoy views of Prague Castle and the river. Parkhotel Praha has an ideal location for guests on business trips. It is located a mere 20 minutes from the airport at a site with easy access to the D8 motorway. The hotel is also only 3 minutes from the train and underground station Nádraží Holešovice. Other tourist attractions in the hotel's vicinity include the National Gallery, Prague Zoo, Prague Botanical Gardens, Křižík Fountain, Mořský svět [Sea World], Letňany Exhibition and Trade Fair Grounds, Letenské Sady and Stromovka Park. The hotel is right next to Veletržní palace on one side and the Exhibition Grounds and Stromovka Park on the other.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Parkhotel Praha in Prague are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet