- 63 guest reviews
"Very good value for money..."
"Absolutely loved the place! Anyone seeking for a charming place to stay with a decent level of comfort, will certainly be happy with the sta..."
"The Manager Tommy welcomed us warmly and was at hand to offer assistance and advice. The free Continental breakfast was excellent. The Gue..."
"The Mayville Guest House..."
About the hotel
The Mayville guest house is a traditional Victorian villa built around 1846 situated in the old town. All decorated in an old traditional style to complement the age of the house. All our room prices are for room only to accommodate our guest’s modern lifestyle but a full Scottish cooked breakfast is available with a Vegetarian option on request in our elegant Victorian dining room.
Central location ideally placed to allow guests to explore on foot or by bus as we have a great bus service ( choice of 10 ) on our door step taking you to all major attractions in and around the Old and New town area’s from the Castle at the top of the Royal Mile to the Holyrood Palace at the bottom, Arthur’s seat and Salisbury Crags are at our back door for those who like to hill climb
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/02/2016 to 27/02/2025 - minimal stay is 2 nights for all Rugby and August weekends. 3 nights for Hogmanay (December 29 - January 1st) We do not accept check ins on the 31 or the 1st. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
The Mayville Guest House
Very good value for money