- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Great for a stay over. Initial impressions: a little tired but room and en-suite clean. Great service and superb breakfast. Next to main Hol..."
"Arrived late on Friday evening to find the bar absolutely buzzing. Clearly a hit with the locals as well as visitors, we were welcomed for a..."
"I was down in Bangor visiting relatives in the area, I stayed at the Abbeyfield, I had never stayed there before and I was pleased with the..."
"Friendly welcome on arrival. Due to departure for Snowdonia marathon too early for breakfast however sandwiches were packed for us which I t..."
"Very accommodating staff...."
About the hotel
Abbeyfield Hotel is located off the A5 on the edge of Bangor in an area of natural beauty. Each en suite bedroom has a digital TV and free wireless internet. The hotel is convenient for the mountains, lakes and forests of Snowdonia National Park, as well as Gwynedd's dramatic coastline.
There is a public bar and a small, cosy restaurant serving very good British food, using local Welsh produce where possible. In its many years, Abbeyfield Hotel has been a coaching inn, a farmhouse, and since 1968, a private hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a stay over.
Initial impressions: a little tired but room and en-suite clean. Great service and superb breakfast. Next to main Holyhead railway line - mot many trains but a bit noisy till about 9.00 could be awkward if you want an early night
Lively, friendly, clean B and B
Arrived late on Friday evening to find the bar absolutely buzzing.
Clearly a hit with the locals as well as visitors, we were welcomed for a few drinks before we turned in for the night.
A pleasant room with good facilities in a lovely spot on the country. Breakfast could have been better but was definitely great value for money.