This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the town centre, in a privileged position next to Ronda’s famous Puente Nuevo bridge, built in 1761, the Hotel occupies the former Town Hall. The impressive setting has spectacular views of the ‘Cut’, a river gorge 120 metres deep. The interior is decorated in blues, greens, yellows and reds, with brightly coloured fabrics on the sofas and curtains, and large, light rooms.
There is a pool, cheerful bedrooms with lovely views and comfortable duplexes with terrace. The Hotel restaurant offers excellent Andalusian dishes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet