- 45 guest reviews
"Old style set up but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would certainly stay there again...."
"I'd rather stay next door...."
"We were looking for a cheap but cheerful hotel room to stay in while me and a group of friends wanted to go out clubbing in Leeds, and we fo..."
"Friendly staff,right location,good night sleep..."
"Booked this room at short notice for a night out in the city centre. Room good for the money and also pretty good for the normal tariff. Guy..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Old style set up but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
I would certainly stay there again.
I'd rather stay next door.