- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I was looking for a budget hotel, maybe even a hostel, but instead went for overall what looked like a decent hotel with good location (on G..."
"The best thing about the hotel was its location , you can walk to all the major sightseeing attractions from this hotel . The metro station..."
About the hotel
*H10 Villa de la reina is a Boutique Hotel * characterised by their exceptional location, elegant and welcoming interior design and personalised service that guarantees their guests the maximum comfort and enjoyment possible during their stay. · Concierge service · The rooms also include up-market details to ensure the most pleasurable stay possible: Bathrobe and slippers, Nespresso coffee machine, Mineral Water in each Room.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
So Happy to go above budget..
I was looking for a budget hotel, maybe even a hostel, but instead went for overall what looked like a decent hotel with good location (on Gran Via).
Couldn't have been happier - great room overlooking the main street. I had read some complaint about noise, but you're in the city centre on a main road, what do you expect. Room was spotless, space with powerful and hot shower, important after long day. Minor annoyance is this common practice of a double being two single fixed together so there's always a dip in the middle. I understand why hotels need to do this, but a double should be a double bed. Breakfast was wonderful, couldn't fault it, really miss it now we're home. For 5 nights, it worked out just under 100 euros a night - as someone not on a big budget, that's above my normal price, but so worth it. It had a real feel of a proper hotel when you walked in, big bar, large foyer, art prints everywhere. Would go back again if ever in Madrid...
Great central hotel
The best thing about the hotel was its location , you can walk to all the major sightseeing attractions from this hotel .
The metro station and tour bus stop are right out side . The hotel is clean but the rooms are looking a bit tired . Breakfast was good with a great selection of cold meats cheeses to choose from .