- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"We were caught out by an entry on out calendar and had to quickly book an overnight stay for a concert at the Queens Hall. A great room - ve..."
"Hotel clean and staff friendly..."
"Room a bit small but ok and very clean evening meal very good and also 10/10 for breakfast..."
"I was very happy with the accommodation. It was a late booking as I opted stay in Edinburgh overnight rather than travel back and forth from..."
"I got a deal on this room, so it was very good value. The room could have done with a lick of paint, but it was warm (on a cold night), and..."
About the hotel
Popular independent hotel, offering 22 boutique style bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and limited on-site parking, we offer all our guests the level of service you would expect from an established Capital City hotel. We want your stay with us to be memorable for all the right reasons. We are an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers alike.
Located just minutes from the City Centre, with frequent bus services stopping directly outside the hotel and within a short walk to The Festival Theatre and Royal Mile, the hotel offers a chic, contemporary restaurant, a welcoming residents lounge and a stylish bar with 42" plasma screen TV's and an outdoor seating area. Bar food, snacks and drinks are served daily from 12 noon, and families are most welcome. All bedrooms come with a range of quality complimentary amenities to help you relax and refresh, whatever your purpose for travel.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Edinburgh Minto Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
We were caught out by an entry on out calendar and had to quickly book an overnight stay for a concert at the Queens Hall.
A great room - very well equipped (i.e. a 'real' hairdryer was a big bonus for my wife and (had we needed it) iron complete with ironing board). Wi-fi sound. Think we caught the breakfast staff on the hop, since were up early. Had to seek out salt and coffee. But the food was fine. Recommended and great value. And a short walk from the Queens Hall if you're catching a gig. Much praise to the receptionist who was lovely.
Nice Staff and Clean room
Hotel clean and staff friendly