- 1 guest reviews
"Good price compared to alternatives on Ryder Cup weekend. Breakfast was basic continental - no complaints. Location is decent - about a mile..."
About the hotel
MW Townhouse in Edinburgh, Bed and Breakfast accommodation - comfortable and luxurious styled Guest Houses located in the heart of Edinburgh. Rated STB 4 Star Guesthouse. Located on Dalkeith Road across the road from Pollock Halls.
Close to the Scottish capital's main attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace and the New Scottish Parliament. Located minutes from the bustling shopping centres around Princes Street, with bars, restaurants and theaters nearby as well as the busy shopping streets of Scotland's capital city. A five-minute walk from the Queen's Park, Arthur's Seat and the Craggs, the Commonwealth Pool, the University of Edinburgh's Pollock Halls and the Prestonfield Hotel and Golf Course.
Breakfast can be arranged at reception. Breakfast times are 8am to 9am. Continental breakfast is £7. 50 . Cooked breakfast is £11. 00
50% non-refundable deposit taken on booking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - Please note we are offering reduced room only rates. 50% non-refundable deposit taken on booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ryder Cup Base
Good price compared to alternatives on Ryder Cup weekend.
Breakfast was basic continental - no complaints. Location is decent - about a mile walk to the Royal Mile, but very close to Arthur's Seat - a fantastic walk that gives great views of Edinburgh. Also has a couple of very good pubs and a great restaurant nearby. We had the room by reception. The room itself was very nice & spacious but there was often noise both in the corridor and outside the window. Friends of ours stayed on the top floor with no issues.