- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"So glad we found this treasure of a hotel amongst the chains out there. We stayed there for three nights for our first visit up to Edinburgh..."
"Staff a little stand offish, helpful when asked but not very polite, room cold and unable to close window in the bathroom so room was freezi..."
"Central, lots a amenities, visitor attractions, shops within easy walking distance. Very pleasant ambiance, friendly helpful staff. Bright c..."
"Upon arrival we got a good polite reception from the receptionist informing us of the best place to park and the 20% discount you get for st..."
"A great hotel with friendly staff ,good service and great rooms. Good location and very good value for money. I would happily recommend th..."
About the hotel
Perfectly placed in the heart of Edinburgh, this convenient hotel is steeped in history and charm. The Old Town and Grass Market are on your doorstep. Within walking distance to Edinburgh Castle, the EICC and the numerous bars and cafes, there is something for everyone.
Free WiFi, modern and comfy bedrooms with a warm friendly welcome awaits you.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Edinburgh City Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A top hotel
So glad we found this treasure of a hotel amongst the chains out there.
We stayed there for three nights for our first visit up to Edinburgh. Room was spacious, clean and very well decorated. Bathroom was fantastic with immediate hot water, powerful shower, clean, spacious and stylish. The exterior architecture and look of the building fits in very much with what you would expect of Edinburgh...old, history and tons of character. The interior very much resembles modern clean decor so the best of both. The night manager during our first night their gave us a little info about the history of the building. We could not fault our room or the hotel. The food was to die for and very reasonably priced. A three course meal from their set menu came to under £19 per head including drinks. The drinks at the bar were also very well priced.
The customer service and professionalism of the staff at the hotel was second to none. Very helpful and knowledgeable about local attractions and places worth visiting. An extremely friendly team of people and a hotel I would easily recommend to friends and family.
Staff a little stand offish, helpful when asked but not very polite, room cold and unable to close window in the bathroom so room was freezing.