- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Room was really good, large room with super king bed. The food in the Cook's bar and Grill was fabulous, really different and the service wa..."
"Reception staff are lovely as are breakfast staff. Particularly Jean & Yvonne. Will definitely stay again...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff and we were made very welcome. The food was of a good quality but the restaurant is separated from the hotel..."
"Could use some more lights outside as very dark, breakfast patchy..."
"Have stayed here many times , and have not been disappointed yet . lovely big rooms , warm , clean and quiet every thing you need iron ironi..."
About the hotel
The Grange Manor sits beautifully in its own landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth. Our unique position between Junctions 5 and 6 of the M9 motorway makes us an ideal choice for the business travellers visiting both Falkirk and Grangemouth and the leisure travellers wishing to base themselves in one location for a few days, or longer, to explore the surrounding area. Located 18 miles from Edinburgh Airport.
All rooms are well equipped with all of the amenities you would expect with complimentary WiFi throughout. En-suite, good-sized double bedrooms. All with colour television and satellite connections, direct dial telephone, work areas, trouser press, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and hospitality tray. Free parking is also available.
Glasgow and Edinburgh can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Grange Manor is located within walking distance of The Kelpies on the outskirts of Grangemouth and Falkirk.
We are very lucky to have a team of Chef's who are all very passionate about the food they produce and the experience you have with us. Breakfast is served in Le Chardon Restaurant within the main hotel while lunch and dinner are served in Cook's Bar and Kitchen, which provides a relaxed and informal venue for dining 7 days a week. It is recommended that you book in advance for lunch and dinner especially at the weekends. We also serve Afternoon Teas 7 days a week and we recommend booking in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Room was really good, large room with super king bed.
The food in the Cook's bar and Grill was fabulous, really different and the service was good. I can't really say about the breakfast set up in the main hotel. Staff are really young and not one of them really know what they were doing, otherwise, it was a great 1 night stay.
We stayed over for a one night break to go to a family party nearby, on arrival we were expecting a bottle of wine and fruit bowl in the room which wasnt, we asked the receptionist and she told us to complain to laterooms.
The actual room in the main buiding 103 was clean and comfortable but the shower was by far the worst i have ever been in, talk about a trickle of water. The breakfast buffet was basic, we ordered the smoked haddock with poached eggs which took an eternity to arrive and the fish was disgusting. Disappointed with the whole stay over.