- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"When I saw the trip advisor reviews after having booked and paid, I was terrified. However, the apartment was fine. It was very spacious ind..."
"Nice and well laid out apartment in central position with well appointed facilities. Very enjoyable, and good value...."
"Overall very good location, nice and modern, good value for money, we have a 3 month old and required a travel cot which was booked on the r..."
"The only criticism I have for the room we stayed in is that the heater in the lounge area didn't seem to work and the batteries to the TV re..."
About the hotel
***Winner marketing Manchester tourism awards*** Awarded gold award-enjoy England one of the top Serviced Apartment providers in the country. Constructed in 2008 our 79 one & two bedroom apartments are located around a feature atrium overlooking a delightful indoor garden.
Features include a 24 hour reception, secure underground parking (£14.
95 per night), 5 star quality & service, 39” LCD TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, bedding, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment, plus a fully equipped kitchen.
All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in, as entry cannot be permitted without this.
Victoria Station, Piccadilly Station, and Manchester Airport are easy to reach via bus or taxi. The football Museum, Industry ad War Museum are some of the attractions from Manchester and for the football fans is Old Trafford Stadium and Etihad Stadium.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/09/2010 to 03/09/2019 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Large room-better than expected
When I saw the trip advisor reviews after having booked and paid, I was terrified.
However, the apartment was fine. It was very spacious indeed. The bedroom was hot but an air cooling unit was provided. The apartment was reasonably clean. The dishwasher had a broken top shelf, which we reported. We were not woken at night at all, even though the place clearly does attract some stag and hen parties. Overall, pretty good self catering accommodation. We saved a lot of money by not eating out.
Blue Rainbow Apartment Hotel Manchester Central