- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Pro's: Size Price Lots of space/rooms Con's: No kettle Broken toilet TV remote not working No ordinary glass (only a wine glass)..."
"Upon arriving had a great warm welcome, there was a slight delay but nothing to scream about. About a 10 min walk from Manchester Oxford sta..."
"The place is modern and clean, great value for money at £60 for a week night. The only issues I had were that it was so hot....a/c in the ro..."
"I booked this apartment as it looked great and was close to the venue we was visiting. We got there in plenty of time to get to the gig but..."
"Lovely apartment with great views of Manchester (minus the construction going on down below which couldn't be helped). Bed was comfortable..."
About the hotel
***Winner marketing Manchester tourism awards*** Awarded gold award-enjoy England one of the top Serviced Apartment providers in the country. Constructed in 2008 our 79 one & two bedroom apartments are located around a feature atrium overlooking a delightful indoor garden.
Features include a 24 hour reception, secure underground parking (£14.
95 per night), 5 star quality & service, 39” LCD TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, bedding, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment, plus a fully equipped kitchen.
All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in, as entry cannot be permitted without this.
Victoria Station, Piccadilly Station, and Manchester Airport are easy to reach via bus or taxi. The football Museum, Industry ad War Museum are some of the attractions from Manchester and for the football fans is Old Trafford Stadium and Etihad Stadium.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre, Games Console, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 03/09/2010 to 03/09/2019 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good value but rough around the edges
Lots of space/rooms
TV remote not working
No ordinary glass (only a wine glass)
We have stayed in the past and it has been good.
But it is now being seriously run down - we had 5 / 7 lights in the lounge out of action, a broken tap in a bathroom, mould in the shower, etc. We asked for the tap and the lights to be repaired as we were there for three days, but were told no maintenance available. The guy at the desk was nice but nothing he could do. Towels and sheets seemed clean. A great pity - it's a good central location, car parking, the freedom of an aparthotel.