- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We were pleasantly surprised with the accomadation at this apart-hotel . Even though not situated in the heart of the city , it was nice to..."
"Excellent large 2 bedroom self catering apartment. The No. 10 bus stops 3 minutes walk away and runs all day until nearly midnight. Only 15..."
"I would say it was good value for money few make hear and there in the apartment few things lose matures and pillow was on the hard side...."
"First class no complaints..."
"First time I've stayed at one of these and we were very pleasantly surprised It was wonderful. We really enjoyed our stay I'd tecpmend this..."
About the hotel
Hot-el-apartments Edinburgh Waterfront Apartments offer 28, 4 star modern apartments overlooking the stunning River Forth and are only 2. 5 miles away from the city centre. Situated within a modern development in the regenerated harbour area of Edinburgh, the spacious open plan apartments offer all the comforts of home and are within easy access to the stunning city centre by a regular local bus service.
The Royal Yacht Britannia, Ocean Terminal shopping centre and a 24hr supermarket are only a short distance away. The fully functioning modern kitchens include fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave and utensils. Living rooms include 26” flat screen tv, dvd player, comfortable sofas and dining area. Bedrooms can be arranged as double beds or twin beds upon request. Bathrooms offer a shower/bath tub combination. Apartments have the added comfort of a washing machine/ dryer and include complimentary wi-fi internet access and free on- site car parking. The on-site reception, the Waterfront Cafe, is available from 8am-8pm and our multi-lingual staff will pass on their local knowledge to enhance your stay in Edinburgh. A complimentary refresh service is offered once a week for stays that are 7 days or longer. A refresh service includes a change of bed linen and towels. Additional refresh services come at additional charges. All guests (excluding families) must be over the age of 21. If guests are under 21, the reservation may be cancelled and the guests refused entry.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/10/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Hot-el-apartments may pre-authorize cards GBP 100 or more per apartment booked. A security deposit of GBP 100 or more may also be required prior to arrival for incidentals. No hen or stag parties The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Won't be using again
I used to love this place and have stayed on numerous occasions but when I had to cancel my last stay the customer service I received was diabolical.
Apart from taking the incidentals and damage deposit after I had cancelled the room they ignored my complaint for 2 weeks, only replying after I had emailed again. I was never offered an apology for this oversight and no one seemed in any rush to credit my account (it was eventually credited a week later (after Christmas I might add).
I will not be returning to this hotel and would not recommend it to anyone. I will be staying elsewhere in Leith in future.
Lovely setting and beautiful views.
Apartment needs some attention to detail. No towel rails, no mirrors in bedrooms and half the light bulbs didn't work. Light bulbs missing in the corridors as well which is a bit dangerous. This could be a wonderful place to stay with a bit of loving care