- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Six of us have been using these apartments for some years now, always clean and warm with everything we need, Have always had instant help i..."
"Stayed at the flat with my husband , sister and brother in law. Super flat, great location and all you need to cater for yourself. You even..."
"comfy beds location ideal for edinburgh city break..."
About the hotel
. - Location: Old Tolbooth Wynd ( Royal Mile ) - 4* Apartments, Penthouse and Townhouses - Number of bedrooms: 2 and 3 - Number of Bathrooms: 2 and 3 - Fully fitted Kitchen and lounge. - TV, DVD player and Free View in all apartments.
- Modern Style - 5 minutes walk from Edinburgh Waverley Station - Free Secure car parking on site (subject to availability) - Wifi internet access available (subject to availability) CHECK YOURSELF IN Check-in from Monday to Sunday is self service and you will be sent all check in information via email and text. Keys will be left in a security key box along with a map to your apartment. Payment will be taken from the card left of reservation if you would like to use a different card please contact the hotel direct. Payment: PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. An additional cost of £4 will be taken if made by credit card. **Terms & Conditions** Please note - all of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Spacious, comfortable accommodation
Six of us have been using these apartments for some years now, always clean and warm with everything we need, Have always had instant help if there were any problems, courteous and helpful staff.
Looking forward to many more stays here in Edinburgh. Thankyou
Stayed at the flat with my husband , sister and brother in law.
Super flat, great location and all you need to cater for yourself. You even get a place to park you're car. I cannot believe we got such a great apartment in the centre of Edinburgh for the price we paid. Phoned staff to arrange a late check out and they could not have been more friendly or helpful. We look forward to going again.
Thank you for leaving a wonderful review on your apartment and I am happy to hear that everything was satisfactory.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.