- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Very friendly hosts and staff, helpful and keen to please. Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Parking on site saving a fortune on very expen..."
"Brilliant welcome , excellent food and service , good tips about where to go , try the old Tramway Pub 400 yards away , excellent evening me..."
"Had a lovely stay here. Friendly and very helpful. Comfortable and really enjoyable..."
"We enjoyed our brief stay. The room was very clean, spacious and modern with a large en suite shower room. Breakfast was very good, and cook..."
"We were in room 7 which is long and narrow but has plenty of room at one end but not much around the bed so when you get up during the night..."
About the hotel
Martin and Maria welcome you to their friendly, family run quality guest house close to the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon. Only seven minutes walk from the Royal Shakespeare Company - RSC Theatre, along the River Avon, and a short stroll from the birthplace of William Shakespeare and the historic sights of Stratford. A Convenient bed and breakfast, with car parking, for visiting warwickshire, the Heart of England, and nearby attractions of the homes of William Shakespeare,Warwick Castle, NEC, the Cotswolds, Stratford Races, events at Long Marston and many others.
The B&B has been awarded Visit Britain 4 star grading and all rooms have en-suite accommodation. The bed and breakfast accommodation, has many facilities available to make your holiday in shakespeare country a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/09/2008 to 02/09/2020 - Check-In 11am-2pm & 5-10pm or tel to arrange(6-8pm WEEKENDS). STRICTLY No Smoking.1 car per room. If a payment pre-authorisation request is declined the booking will be cancelled.NO COUPLES UNDER 21 The LateRooms.com rates for Avonpark House in Stratford upon Avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for a visit to Stratford on Avon
Very friendly hosts and staff, helpful and keen to please.
Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Parking on site saving a fortune on very expensive town car parks. Short walk into town where there is plenty to see and do, restaurants from posh to trash (ie McDonalds). Hard to escape from Shakespeare themed activities but then that's why people visit Stratford.
Excellant 2 night accomadation
Brilliant welcome , excellent food and service , good tips about where to go , try the old Tramway Pub 400 yards away , excellent evening meals