- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"Great location. Fantastic food...."
"Furnishings rather tired. Base of bed stained on the sides, on full view! I'm not sure the room was worth paying extra for the partial sea v..."
"We had booked the Fairfield for a birthday stay, we luckily got the Sovereign room which was very large and had a roll top bath. Bed was ver..."
"Hotel staff were friendly and helpful, free upgrade to a large suite was very welcome. Food was very good, good choice at breakfast...."
"Comfortable room. Quiet, pleasant surroundings. Short walk from tow. Nice staff and good selection for breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Fairfield House Hotel basks in a picturesque seafront location on the Ayrshire coast in the heart of Rabbie Burns country, with spectacular views across the waters of the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran. Sumptuously furnished and appointed, Fairfield House Hotel offers the luxurious yet comfortable hospitality of the traditional Scottish country house, combined with every possible modern facility. Our guests enjoy the finest cuisine in our award-winning Martin's Bar and Grill.
The Fairfield House Hotel is the only hotel in Ayr with two rosettes for food.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2011 to 11/07/2011 - Leisure club will be closed for major refurbishment, leisure club is apart from Hotel so no disruption to Hotel will occur, The LateRooms.com rates for Fairfield House Hotel in Ayr are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Fairfield House Hotel
Furnishings rather tired.
Base of bed stained on the sides, on full view. I'm not sure the room was worth paying extra for the partial sea view though. Food good and staff on the whole very helpful.