- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Have stayed at this hotel many times because the staff are always friendly & the food delicious. This time was lucky & got upgraded to a sui..."
"No complaints at all. Reception staff very friendly and professional - big clean room - massive bed! Views onto golf course. Ate dinner ther..."
"Great place to stay...."
"Excellent, quality first class service...."
"The room was lovely and the meal was delicious, we would just have liked more vegetables and potatoes offered in side dishes not enough on t..."
About the hotel
This award-winning four-star hotel has it all. Distinctive modern accommodation includes 40 well-appointed bedrooms with the focal point undoubtedly the recently refurbished Penthouse Apartment. The Gailes Penthouse is the ultimate in luxury retreats with private spa and Jacuzzi, not to mention rooftop terrace and conservatory with views out to Arran.
Championship golf is literally on our doorstep (Glasgow Gailes, Dundonald Links and Western Gailes). Open Championship venues such as Royal Troon is 10 minutes away while Turnberry is only a 30 minute drive. The Gailes really is the perfect retreat for leisure or golf breaks while hugely popular for wedding, conference and business needs. Free car parking. Complimentary Wifi.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 28/01/2016 to 01/01/2022 - Please be advised leisure facilities have an extra charge to access which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
got an upgrade!!
Have stayed at this hotel many times because the staff are always friendly & the food delicious.
This time was lucky & got upgraded to a suite - with a jacuzzi for 2 with TV, steam shower & sauna - absolutely wonderful, we felt totally spoilt, and dinner as always was very tasty with good portions, and in the morning we had our favourite breakfast - eggs benedict. Great stay.
A pleasant stay
No complaints at all.
Reception staff very friendly and professional - big clean room - massive bed. Views onto golf course. Ate dinner there, food was okay. Would return.