- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"My partner and I had stayed in it several times when it was Ramadajarvis and I did not know what to expect My cousin visiting from Canada wa..."
"Nice hotel and staff very helpful. Great location near town centre and entertainment also lots of places for food options...."
"Very nice room..."
"Would book this hotel again very good with very spacious rooms..."
"really enjoyed stay room was good and spa was great and food was nice also hotel very central to everything in ayr will be back to stay agai..."
About the hotel
Mercure Ayr is located in the town centre walking distance from the shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs and offers breathtaking views of the sea looking out to the Isle of Arran. This hotel has a Feel Good Health Club, facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna steam room and fitness suite. There are 22 golf courses within a 20 mile radius including the Open Qualifiers Turnberry Kintyre, Prestwick St Nicholas, Irvine Bogside and Kilmarnock Barassie.
Full Swing Golf Simulator. Experience 50 courses in 5 continents! Mercure Ayr is the only hotel in Scotland currently to offer this exciting new facility. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Not a great experience
I am afraid this was not a great experience.
Hotel very nice and clean, staff very pleasant. However we picked this hotel as it had the health suite. ( This paying more than other places ) but that was what we wanted. Sauna 1 was out of order and the other was far from hot i sat for about 15min and was getting no benefit at all. The other thing when paying good money you expect to get a good clear pictor on your room TV this was not the case and had to purchase a film ( I must add this was NOT charged to my room thank you ) So i did not think it was value for money.
My partner and I had stayed in it several times when it was Ramadajarvis and I did not know what to expect My cousin visiting from Canada wanted to visit as many places as possiable during her stay.I was really glad I booked the Mercure We had a great view of the sea from our window The staff were very polite and welcommng I was only sorry our stay was not for longer.My partner and I will be sure to visit as we enjoy Ayr