- 15 guest reviews
"Good hotel will stay here again..."
"Hotel appears a bit tired in places, but very clean. Nice room, lovely (small) pool. Staff very helpful/friendly. Food average...."
"The hotel was great and the staff were friendly would stay again..."
"Had a very enjoable 2 day stay here. Staff very friendly and knowlegable. Hotel looked a little tired in places but very clean. Breakfast wa..."
"Staff were very friendly. Room was overpriced for what was provided...."
About the hotel
Mercure Ayr is located in the town centre walking distance from the shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs and offers breathtaking views of the sea looking out to the Isle of Arran. This hotel has a Feel Good Health Club, facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna steam room and fitness suite. There are 22 golf courses within a 20 mile radius including the Open Qualifiers Turnberry Kintyre, Prestwick St Nicholas, Irvine Bogside and Kilmarnock Barassie.
Mercure Ayr is the only hotel in Scotland currently to offer this exciting new facility. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff rooms good price good value very local to town center everything we needed hotel
Good hotel will stay here again
We decided to try a spa hotel closer to home as we usually go further a field, but we were left disappointed from entering the hotel to leaving hotel next day.
On entering the hotel there was plastic sheets all over the reception area that you had to tip toe all over as there was painting, etc., being carried out. We got settled into our room which was okay, clean enough and decided to take a walk up the town. When we got back we decided to use the spa facilities and go to the swimming pool. The pool area itself is in need of an overhaul as it is very tired looking. We decided not to eat at the hotel, so we are unable to comment on the food. During our stay there was also a fire alarm activation. We were told to go downstairs and on doing so, we were then informed it was a false alarm. We were not apologised to or offered anything complementary for the hassle as the activation was probably from the maintenance that was being carried out.