- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Room was comfortable but over heated. Breakfast was not as good as before, dried out from sitting too long under heaters...."
"We found the hotel to be clean and cosy and the staff were very helpful. The room was big enough and was very well equipped. We were right n..."
"Enjoyed my stay. Exactly what a good hotel should be..."
"Hotel staff friendly and courteous throughout stay..."
"service on the desk ok in the waiters were very slow..."
About the hotel
The stylish and snug surroundings of The Fenwick Hotel, Kilmarnock coupled with a sumptuous dining experience makes for an enjoyable stay for business or pleasure within Ayrshire. Situated in the picturesque, historic village of Fenwick, we are centrally located to explore all that Ayrshire has to offer. The Fenwick Hotel is ideally located near the beautiful Ayrshire coasts, where you will be spoiled for choice with a wide range of activities.
We can offer golf breaks in Scotland and with close links to Troon golf club it couldn't get any better. We offer fantastic hotel deals in Scotland and with close links to Glasgow, Prestwick Airport and Glasgow International Airport, discovering Scotland is right on your doorstep.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room was comfortable but over heated.
Breakfast was not as good as before, dried out from sitting too long under heaters.
friendly, clean, lovely room, delicious breakfast
We found the hotel to be clean and cosy and the staff were very helpful.
The room was big enough and was very well equipped. We were right next to the motorway but the noise wasn't too bad although we did have to shut the window during the night. As an overnight stay for a wedding it was perfectly adequate. The breakfast was fresh and tasty.