- 38 guest reviews
"We selected to stay at this hotel as a random last minute booking. The building has a lot of character and the surroundings are beautiful. S..."
"Given the price this is an excellent hotel, which is slowly being upgraded There are a lot of minor flaws due to them using second rate cont..."
About the hotel
The Adamton Country House Hotel is a magnificent and impressive Manor House set in a historic country estate dating back to the 11th Century. Combining rich history and romance Adamton has accommodated some celebrated guests from Bonnie Prince Charlie's children to Clarke Gable and Elvis Presley. Free parking and Wi-Fi are available to all guests.
Resting on 19. 5 acres and accessed along a tranquil country lane, the hotel offers 265 en-suite bedrooms, including 27 luxurious signature executive suites located in the main house. Many of the rooms have the benefit of stunning views over the grounds and all rooms have tea and coffee making facilities. Residents and guests are free to enjoy the fabulous walks on paths in and around the grounds, utilise the on-site games room facilities and the three full sizes floodlit tennis courts. The stunning oak lined Harry’s Bar is perfect for a relaxing drink, amongst the opulent period features, which continue into the lounge and restaurant also offer spectacular breathtaking views of the estate. An excellent selection of home cooked bar and restaurant meals are available. FREE WIFI is available in all public areas, extensive conference, meeting and banqueting facilities as well as a wedding licence, this hotel not only makes a fantastic wedding venue but a fine hotel fit for all occasions. The hotel is adjacent to Glasgow Prestwick airport and 35 miles from Glasgow International Airport, the hotel is the ideal stopover before your travels. Nearby attractions include historic Royal Troon and under a 10-minute drive to the open Golf courses of Prestwick. The popular towns of Ayr and Kilmarnock are only a 15 minutes’ drive away and Glasgow City Centre a 20 minutes’ drive.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 01/04/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Not the best that we have stayed in.
Tiny room. The main building was rundown. We checked in at 4 and the bar and restaurant didn't open until 6 with no other facilities onsite.