- 7 guest reviews
"good value for your money, hotel clean through out, food first class, staff very nice and cheery what more good you ask for..."
"Dear sirs, I really enjoyed staying for business. Thank you..."
"My wife and I had a marvellous weekend break at The Queens Hotel in Largs. The quality of services was remarkable and, the staff could not h..."
"friendly staff at comfortable hotel, nice views right on sea front, bar and food served, and accommodated me with making an earlier breakfas..."
About the hotel
The Queen's hotel offers 15 stylish and comfortable bedrooms. Five en-suite family rooms offer accommodation for two adults and one child with fold-down beds and cots available if required. Other rooms on offer are a mix of doubles, twins and singles, some of which also have the capability of taking an extra cot or fold-down bed.
All rooms are welcoming and freshly decorated and each have a hospitality tray, trouser press, remote control colour TV and hairdryer.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Queen's Hotel in Largs are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
good value for your money, hotel clean through out, food first class, staff very nice and cheery what more good you ask for
Reasonable accommodation and a decent breakfast for the money
Spent 6 nights at this hotel during the Commonwealth games.
Unlike a lot of hotels they had not escalated their prices.
Yes the rooms are small and a bit outdated but we did not spend much time in them. There was plenty of hot water and tea/coffee making facilities and biscuits were provided. The breakfast service was efficient - so efficient that it seemed a bit abrupt on day one but became more friendly as the week went on. The hot breakfast was nicely cooked and scrambled eggs better than a lot of places I have stayed at. Overall you get what you pay for and the price was pretty reasonable.