- 8 guest reviews
"good value for your money, hotel clean through out, food first class, staff very nice and cheery what more good you ask for..."
"Dear sirs, I really enjoyed staying for business. Thank you..."
"My wife and I had a marvellous weekend break at The Queens Hotel in Largs. The quality of services was remarkable and, the staff could not h..."
"friendly staff at comfortable hotel, nice views right on sea front, bar and food served, and accommodated me with making an earlier breakfas..."
About the hotel
The Queen's hotel offers 15 stylish and comfortable bedrooms. Five en-suite family rooms offer accommodation for two adults and one child with fold-down beds and cots available if required. Other rooms on offer are a mix of doubles, twins and singles, some of which also have the capability of taking an extra cot or fold-down bed.
All rooms are welcoming and freshly decorated and each have a hospitality tray, trouser press, remote control colour TV and hairdryer.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
the queens has lost its way
We have been going to the Queens for 30 year and rated it one of the best in largs even when it was sold and then resold it was always well run, not anymore cold breakfasts (only the plate was warm ) if you want a meal in the evening you will find it consists of frozen food nothing on your plate will be fresh.
The bar is supposed to be open till 11pm but you soon find out they like to close at 10pm they start putting the lights out.. give this one a miss .....
good value for your money, hotel clean through out, food first class, staff very nice and cheery what more good you ask for