- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, spacious & clean rooms. Lovely breakfast, happy!..."
"Great hotel, lovely staff, fab breakfast..."
"Most of the room space was taken up by the bed. Most annoying thing is having to remove the room card from the electricity control panel oth..."
"The hotel staff are friendly helpful and care about making your stay the best ever. I was so impressed with Shannon and other staff i immedi..."
"I was very impressed by this hotel. Whilst it did take a little while to process a fairly large queue at check in the night manager on the f..."
About the hotel
The heart of Sittingbourne is where you will find the BEST WESTERN PLUS Coniston Hotel & Restaurant. Originally built as a private residence in 1880, the building has been transformed into to a stylish, modern hotel, with original features and quirky additions contributing to its personality. Our luxurious individually styled bedrooms designed with your comfort in mind, all have free Wi-Fi access, flat screen TVs and beds you will just sink into, a unique place to relax.
Visit The Coniston Kitchen for a distinctive dining experience, the Chef and his team freshly prepare Mediterranean cuisine served in unique and imaginative ways, something not to miss. The spectacular floor to ceiling windows provides a striking backdrop to any meal. A carefully chosen selection of wines from around the world perfectly complements our dishes. A room adjacent to the main restaurant provides an ideal setting for private dining and more intimate wedding breakfasts. Look no further for the perfect setting for your wedding, our landscaped outdoor dining area and garden is a beautiful setting for your wedding pictures and our ballroom can host weddings of up to 240 guests. The Bar at the Coniston provides a space to get away from it all and offers light snacks and bar meals. When attending a function or event at the hotel you won't miss anything while slipping away to visit the bar as there is a full length window into the ballroom that allows you to escape for a few moments while still watching all the fun. Six of our conference and meeting rooms host state of the art technology such as SMART® Boards, built-in audio and projection equipment and large screen TVs while our ballroom can host up to 450 delegates. Remember to take a pause from your meeting and treat your delegates to a pick-me-up break, our team can help arrange this and more.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PLUS Coniston Hotel and Restaurant in Sittingbourne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coniston Hotel and Restaurant
Friendly staff, spacious & clean rooms.
Lovely breakfast, happy!
Asked for a quiet room but got something a little bit more than I bargained for
Booked the Coniston two night for £185, specifically asked for a quiet room and away from lifts.
The room was away from the lifts, but there was a problem. The hotel air conditioning system was located on the roof directly above my room and it came on and off all night. I slept with earplugs in which I hate doing but they did not prevent the noise waking me up at 3 am. so on the first night I called reception who proceeded to turn off the air conditioning, but it was too late I was awake, and still faced a 12 hour day at work. The second night same again only this time when I called reception no reply. I checked out and made a complaint the guy behind the desk offered my a £30 reduction in the room cost, I said I was not happy with that, he passed on my complaint to the hotel manager who still has not contacted me. Maybe he will see this review and do something?