- 4 guest reviews
"we had a lovely short stay, on arrival we were upgraded to a larger room and it was beautifully furnished with nice little extras, shortbrea..."
"Lovely welcoming from Liz. Immaculate room with stunningly tasteful decor throughout. Breakfast was first class...."
"Stayed before and certainly will do again. Always a friendly warm welcome, room immaculate, well layed out and warm. Excellent freshly cooke..."
"The owner was friendly & welcoming, the room was spotless & I would happily stay there again...."
About the hotel
The Burnside is a four star quality accommodation in a Victorian terraced house set in a conservation area close to the seafront. Within 5 min walk into Ayr town centre which boasts a wide selection of good restaurants and shops. Convenient for public transport, via bus, rail and airports.
There are plenty of local attractions such as excellent golf courses, NTS Burns Cottage and Burns Birthplace Museum, Culzean Castle and Dumfries House. Plenty of facilities for youngsters to enjoy such as the Heads of Ayr Farm Park and Pirate Pete's Play area. The accommodation provides quality surroundings along with excellent service and a warm Scottish welcome is assured. Liz is on hand to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The Burnside was awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2012 from Tripadvisor based on 5/5 scoring in guest reviews.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Guest House
we had a lovely short stay, on arrival we were upgraded to a larger room and it was beautifully furnished with nice little extras, shortbread and a chocolate.
Breakfast was excellent I had scrambled egg and salmon and it was delicious. Large spacious bathroom and Bathrobes provided as well.
Burnside Guest House
Lovely welcoming from Liz.
Immaculate room with stunningly tasteful decor throughout. Breakfast was first class.