- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"it was ok a good base to see arran from the room was a bit tired but everything you needed for self-catering , enjoyed my stay..."
"Nice apartment, has all of the features required of room for when the weather doesn't co-operate (DVD Player). Right before the shore, hence..."
"Great location, friendly, clean, has all you need for a good holiday. Recommended...."
"We made a last minute booking and received a phone call from the property a couple of hours later to say there had been a double booking (we..."
"My daughter and I had a lovely stay at the shorehouse, location was superb and ideal for our short break. Apartment was tired in decor but a..."
About the hotel
Situated on the shore front in the centre of Brodick and looking across the bay to Goatfell and the Islands of Bute and The Cumbraes beyond. Many of the Island amenities are in walking distance of the front door including Auchrannie Spa which is open to the public and all the restaurants and bars in the Islands principle town. The Shorehouse offers fully equipped one and two bedroom apartments, most with sea views, with sitting/dining rooms, bedrooms and bath/shower room.
The apartments have satellite TV, DVD and Free Wi-Fi. The Shorehouse is Walker and Cyclists accredited by VisitScotland.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
it was ok
it was ok a good base to see arran from the room was a bit tired but everything you needed for self-catering , enjoyed my stay
Great Place to Stay
Nice apartment, has all of the features required of room for when the weather doesn't co-operate (DVD Player).
Right before the shore, hence the name, close to the local amenities (read: Pubs). Overall it was a great place to stay, the apartment was clean, and the owners were great people to talk to.