This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Exuding an air of grandeur and charm, The Glenburn Hotel is an impressive Victorian sandstone building built in 1892. Set in an outstanding position above its own terraced gardens, the Glenburn enjoys a superb panorama across the waters of Rothesay Bay to the Cowal Peninsula. Step inside the hotel and you’ll be greeted by spacious well-proportioned rooms which offer a level of comfort which should immediately put you at ease.
With a wealth of outdoor pursuits on the isle, from fishing to bowling and from golf to walking, it’s up to you how you choose to relax at the Glenburn Hotel… socialise in the bar, escape to the quiet lounge, indulge in a game of snooker or just enjoy the evening entertainment. The town’s shops, harbour, medieval castle ruins and sporting facilities are just a pleasant walk away along the palm fringed promenade. The Glenburn Hotel contains some guest parking which is located at the front and side of the building. The hotel’s car park which has limited space, is located at the front/side of the building.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet