- 9 guest reviews
"Not that easy to find but worth the search...."
"excellent accommodation, friendly staff and very quiet rooms-would stay again..."
"Everything was acceptable but the breakfast was not up to scratch. The buffet style that so many hotels use now was disappointing. The selec..."
"We came for a nights stay and would return if we were coming back to the area. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated with lots of parking..."
"Overall had a nice stay, staff friendly and welcoming, lovely meal in the restaurant, it was very quiet, though it was a mid-week stay. Room..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel dates back to its origins as an Elizabethan Manor House built in the 16th Century and has evolved over time into the hotel you see today. As a base for business or leisure, it is hard to imagine a better location. The BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel is conveniently situated just off Junction 5 of the M58, near to junction 26 of the M6.
Following a £1. 2K complete refurbishment and renovation program which has taken place throughout 2010, the BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel has opened offering an exceptional mix of the traditional, tastefully blended with the modern facilities expected by our discerning clientele. The BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel comprises of 50 en-suite bedrooms, with a choice of double or twin rooms, interconnecting family rooms sleeping 4 together with 3 individually designed Suites. All rooms are decorated to the highest standard and include a hospitality tray, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. The restaurant provides a relaxing atmosphere, in which to dine for breakfast and dinner, whilst the lounge and bar facilities are a blend of the modern and the traditional with oak beams and intimate seating areas around original fireplaces. The BEST WESTERN Lancashire Manor Hotel is an ideal venue for business meetings & conferences offering six conference suites suitable for meetings from 2 to 200. All rooms have natural daylight and are furnished to a high standard with free Wi-Fi facilities throughout. The ideal wedding and banqueting venue with 2 very distinctive banqueting suites - The Lathom Suite, and The Great Hall which boasts a spectacular patio area, is a superb stone built banqueting hall which dates back to the Elizabethan period. Both rooms are fully licensed for civil ceremonies.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality and value for money
Not that easy to find but worth the search.