- 12 guest reviews
"Couldn`t have asked for any better. Fantastic hosts. Comfy rooms. Hearty breakfast. Fantastic value for money...."
"We found the hotel warm, clean and well maintained. The proprietor was very friendly & helpful. There was a good choice for breakfast which..."
"this was a really enjoyable experience, John was very welcoming and room was lovely and clean with everything we needed...."
"Was so comfy on the 2 nights we stayed here. Fabulous owners too... they make sure they look after you the best they can....."
"Had a lovely break on the way to visit family. Will definitely stay again if in the area...."
About the hotel
Contemporary style Victorian house situated close to Ayr Town Centre and approximately two miles from Prestwick centre. Close to Prestwick airport. Most of our double rooms have huge beds and all have large powerful showers in their ensuites.
Glasgow is 45 minutes drive and Edinburgh is one & half hours drive. We aim to give you a clean, comfortable, quiet stay. We can cater for singles, large parties or families or just couples. A large number of our guests return after their 1st visit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn`t have asked for any better.
Fantastic hosts. Comfy rooms. Hearty breakfast. Fantastic value for money.
Excellent value for money
We found the hotel warm, clean and well maintained.
The proprietor was very friendly & helpful. There was a good choice for breakfast which was well presented and of a good standard.