This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This authentic log cabin forms part of a charming 4 star luxury former farm steading and is set in 30 acres of lush green hills. The log cabin is positioned such that one has fantastic views over the River Doon and beyond. This river made famous by our national bard Robert Burns in the song " ye banks and braes oh bonnie Doon " This is a great salmon river and day tickets can be puchased for salmon and trout.
The ambience of this log cabin is such that a real sense of serenity and peace will be experienced. Ideal for a cosy few days away from it all or a base for say two families to experience the fantastic walks and golf courses close by. We have plenty of wild life including deer and woodpeckers, in fact Davie Crockett would have been at home in this cabin. The four bedrooms are elegant and stylish with well finished shower room and two toilets. The Light oak kitchen is fully kitted out with washing machine ,fridge and full cooker. Fresh eggs are available daily and the local produce is of a very high standard. The veranda extends the full length of the log cabin and is that special place that you have always dreamed about for relaxing in the noon day sun. Prestwick Airport 8miles - Loch fishing 3 miles - Ayr railway station 5miles Turnberry, Prestwick and Troon golf courses on our doorstep. * We request that guests provide their own bed linen and towels. * Small Pets allowed £10
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet