- 25 guest reviews
"Having spent only one night at the Carlton, we are hoping to return for another visit. There is nothing to find fault with from the friendli..."
"Great hotel lovely clean stayed there before amazing food defo be back..."
"We stayed one night with two children. The room was clean and lovely but unfortunately as we found out later situated next to some very nois..."
"Unfortunately the deafening between the rooms is very poor so were kept awake by noisy neighbours..."
"would definitely recommend this hotel. Everything was first class especially the carvery meal...."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated close to Ayr and Prestwick and just 5 minutes from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport, this modern Hotel offers stylish accommodation, innovative dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Combining a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with a contemporary streamlined interior, the Hotel cultivates a wonderfully vibrant ambience throughout. Each of the Hotel’s 39 en-suite bedrooms is styled with a contemporary finish and excellent facilities.
Logans Bar and Restaurant provides a first class experience where diners can enjoy the finest locally sourced produce and a carefully selected wine list. The Carvery restaurant offers a fantastic choice of carved meats all within a relaxed and spacious environment. Located just 45 minutes from Glasgow via the M77, it is perfectly placed for exploring the areas many attractions including Troon and Turnberry golf courses, Ayr Racecourse, the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum and Culzean Castle. It also provides exceptional conference and events facilities.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just one night
Having spent only one night at the Carlton, we are hoping to return for another visit.
There is nothing to find fault with from the friendliness of the staff to the quality of breakfast. As we were in Prestwick to attend a dinner at a local restaurant, unfortunately we cannot comment on dinner at the hotel, but am certain it would be of an equally high standard.
Great hotel lovely clean stayed there before amazing food defo be back