- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The room, toilet and shower was exceedingly small, however the bed was comfortable and the room very clean...."
"I booked Ivydean for two nights. The room had a comfortable bed and adequate ensuite. It would have been nice to have a more comfortable cha..."
"Clean ensuite room, friendly hosts, great breakfast. Ideal location for train station (note that it is Newtown on Ayr station and not Ayr wh..."
"It was ok for the price we paid. When we arrived, there wasn't anyone in the B&B, so we got the keys in the hotel across the street, which w..."
"Would certainly return. Nice people and good value for money..."
About the hotel
Family run B&B close to prestwick airport ,Ayr racecourse and town centre.Comfortable rooms all en suite with freeview television,ample car parking residents lounge and garden area to relax in. there are good transport links nearby newton on ayr railway station and a regular bus to glasgow
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note the latest check-in time for Ivydean B&B is 9pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The room, toilet and shower was exceedingly small, however the bed was comfortable and the room very clean.
Basic but great value
I booked Ivydean for two nights.
The room had a comfortable bed and adequate ensuite. It would have been nice to have a more comfortable chair to sit in, but otherwise the accommodation was basic but fine. Breakfast was also fine, although served in the bar of the hotel on the other side of a main road - not so good when it's raining. Service was friendly and efficient and overall, my stay was great value for money.