- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel and very friendly staff..."
"The hotel staff were all friendly and made you feel welcome. The food was absolutely superb from the 3 course breakfast, supper menu through..."
"All staff were very pleasant and made us feel welcome. Room was clean and tidy and no complaints. Dinner was good, plenty of food and good v..."
About the hotel
Dalgarven House Hotel is romantically situated on the banks of the River Garnock amongst Ayrshire's beautiful countryside, made famous by the Scottish Baird Rabbie Burns. The hotel is steeped in old world character with a balcony that overlooks the river. Our Chef's take pride in their culinary skills and have perfected a wide selection of menus featuring different styles including traditional Scottish to contemporary eating.
Our ten bedrooms provide a choice of twin,double or family rooms and all feature individual design combining homely comfort,tradition and modern en-suite facilities. Celebration suite features four poster bed and luxurious jacuzzi all rooms have television,telephone tea/coffee making facilities. Also available is our annexe cottage sleeping up to eight guests. 2 double rooms and family room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel and very friendly staff
Friendly staff and fantastic food
The hotel staff were all friendly and made you feel welcome.
The food was absolutely superb from the 3 course breakfast, supper menu through to the A La Carte. Supper menu fantastic value for money (You can choose from 1 to 3 courses, we chose 3 courses which cost us £12.50 each). we chose a deluxe room with 4 poster bed with Jacuzzi bath and hydroshower. Shower and bath one unit, its a bath, jaccuzi bath, steam room, hand shower, monsoon shower and also has a foot spa. Instruction manual stuck on bathroom wall but staff member, Craig, showed us the basics . The only things that we would criticise is (1) the housekeeping. On arrival we found that the toilet seat was broken and moving from side to side. It was checked and Craig tightened it as a temporary measure until owner got a new one. New one was fitted by the owner a few hours later.The throws on our bed were very tired looking with lots of catches and the odd stain. The duvet, sheets and pillow slips however were clean. There were tea or coffee splashes on the wall beside bin, still there when we left even though housekeeping had been in to empty bin, hoover etc. Cobwebs on bathroom window, still there when we left. pedestals on dinning tables were covered with dust, looked as if they had not been cleaned in a long time. (2) There was a wedding on the day we arrived and consequently the dining room did not open to us until 8pm however you could order to eat in the bar.