- 8 guest reviews
"A lovely welcome and comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent and we were recommended two good places for dinner. One being the Dunure Arms..."
"Clean and comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful hostess, great food...."
"Only stayed one night but the owner was really nice. She gave me a lift to the wedding I was attending. She made me team with home made shor..."
"Lovely place to stay with first class hospitality from Helen...."
"The best B&B we have ever stayed in on all accounts - friendly, helpful hosts, excellent room/facilities and the breakfast was superb...."
About the hotel
4-star Gold Sunnyside B&B Ayr, delighting guests since 1994. Just 5 minutes drive from the centre of Ayr and one mile from the Brig O'Doon, Burns Cottage and the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum. Good bar restaurant and Italian restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
Doonfoot beach and Greenan Castle are a short walk. Royal Troon, Turnberry and Prestwick golf courses and Culzean Castle within 20 minutes drive. VisitScotland Taste Our Best award winning breakfasts using local produce and home baking. Spacious, well-furnished double/king size, twin and triple rooms. Scottish hospitality at its best.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wish we could have stayed longer
A lovely welcome and comfortable room.
Breakfast was excellent and we were recommended two good places for dinner. One being the Dunure Arms and the other the Brig O Doon hotel. Helen couldn't have been more helpful.
Comfortable room & lovely breakfast
Clean and comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful hostess, great food.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely to meet you all and we hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future.