- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Room good but TV and phone didn't work. Food poor quality...."
"It may have been built in the 60's, and in places look a little tired, but it's a great hotel. The staff are very helpful, and the price mor..."
"Nice staff and comfortable, clean rooms. Only problem we had was being unable to turn the television down. But other than that a great place..."
"I only needed to stay one night and arrived late and left early so no use of any of the facilities. However the room was fine and the bed co..."
"Nice building, helpful staff, good entertainments in room, shower difficult to use...."
About the hotel
Nestled close to Reigate, in the Surrey countryside, yet only 2 minutes’ drive from J8 of the M25 and 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport. This contemporary hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, scenic country views, air-conditioned accommodation and delicious cuisine. Each of the 39 en-suite bedrooms has a warm, contemporary style without compromising on the hotels traditional heritage.
The spacious, air conditioned rooms perfectly blend traditional features with modern amenities including free internet access, Flat screen TVs and 24 hour room service. The Bridge House restaurant is renowned for providing mouth-watering dishes using the finest ingredients. Specialising in both traditional British dishes as well as Indian cuisine, the talented kitchen team take great care and attention to ensure that every dish is well presented and bursts with flavour. Located on the outskirts of Reigate, just 2 minutes’ drive from junction 8 of the M25. The Bridge House Hotel is just 15 miles from Gatwick Airport and 25 miles from Heathrow airport. Reigate Train Station has direct links to the City of London and both Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Needs updating but clean and quiet
Room good but TV and phone didn't work.
Food poor quality.
It may have been built in the 60's, and in places look a little tired, but it's a great hotel.
The staff are very helpful, and the price more than reasonable. The breakfast was the best I've had in a few years, piping hot, fresh food cooked to order unlike many hotels now that appear to recirculate bacon until it becomes leather!!!. If you love tradional Indian food then this is the place to stay. The chef is brilliant and cooks real Indian food not the sort you get down your local take-away. Would throroughly recommend it.